Eglentyne over at Something Knitty does this 10 things challenge from time to time and since I am starting a random and sundry blog this seemed like a good addition.
This challenge is write down 10 reasons you might steal bags of soap out of the dispensers in public restrooms. GO! GO! GO!
My list is:
1. Eglentyne told me to specifically to cause mayhem, cause that is how she rolls.
2. A broken down school bus full of people with swelling hands who are wearing rings!
3. So I can enjoy that clean smell anytime I want – no public restroom necessary.
4. I need to make napalm.
5. Soap bag fight!
6. Pillow for when I am homeless.
7. Liquor for when I am homeless.
8. My car wash ponzi scheme.
9. As a subject for my painting “Still Life With Stolen Stuff”
10. It lubricates and cleans at the same time!